Terms and conditions for St David’s ‘Believe’ competition with It’s on Cardiff.
This Believe competition (the ‘Competition’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Conditions’) and by entering the Competition you agree to be bound by them.
- Entry is free and all entries must be received between XXX and XXX.
- All entrants into the competition must be 18 years or older and a resident of the UK.
- St David’s reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions.
- Entries can be submitted via the It’s On Cardiff social media channels and are limited to one competition entry per person.
- The winner of the Competition will be notified of the result w/c XXX. The winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be picked at random and awarded.
- Prize of competition is one family ticket to Believe at St David’s Cardiff (maximum of 2 adults and 4 children, not including free photos) and a shopping centre gift card worth £100. There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The prize must be collected by the winner from St David’s.
- Visit date/time is subject to availability which can be checked on the and must be made on or before December 24th, 2023.
- St David’s reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter of this free prize draw is Land Securities Group PLC (registered number 00961477) of 100 Victoria Street London SW1E 5JL. You can contact the centre via firstname.lastname@example.org.