A Santa’s sack full of shows all performed in the warmth and intimacy of the 548 seat Spiegeltent in Sophia Gardens
Cardiff’s Christmas Festival is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever for 2023. This year, the festive magic unfolds in a spacious yet intimate setting at Sophia Gardens, where the Fortuna Spiegeltent will host five incredible live shows from Friday, December 1 to Sunday, December 24. Get ready for a month of family-friendly entertainment, jaw-dropping cabaret, and the enchanting voices of a Britain’s Got Talent choir.
The Fortuna Spiegeltent, with its 550-seat capacity, is the perfect backdrop for this yuletide extravaganza. Last year, the festival took place at Cardiff Castle, but the change in venue promises to transport audiences to a nostalgic and magical world, embracing the true spirit of Christmas.
Returning favorites include “Santa’s Wish” and “Castellana,” but there’s a new show in town, “Welsh of the West End.” This one-of-a-kind concert will feature some of Wales’ top singers, promising an unforgettable musical experience.
For those eager to secure their spot at these remarkable shows, tickets are now available at seetickets.com. The festive season is about to get merrier, and you won’t want to miss out.
Cardiff’s Christmas Festival 2023 offers five fantastic shows:
- “Comedy Cracker”: Prepare for belly laughs and festive cheer as comedians take the stage to entertain you.
- “SANTA”: Santa Claus himself will make an appearance, spreading joy and granting wishes to the little ones.
- “CASTELLANA”: Back with a brand new show for 2023, Castellana promises to dazzle with their captivating performance.
- “WELSH WEST END”: Enjoy the beautiful voices of Wales’ top singers as they bring the West End to Cardiff in a spectacular one-off concert.
- “ABBA PARTY”: Dance the night away to the timeless tunes of ABBA, making this party a perfect way to celebrate the season.
Don’t miss the return of the Cardiff Christmas Festival at Sophia Gardens. Get your tickets and prepare to be swept away by the magic and wonder of the season. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and Cardiff’s Christmas Festival is the place to be for festive fun and memories that will last a lifetime.
For information, including tickets, visit www.thecastle.wales